I would like to start with my strengths.I think my strong point is that I do not give up when I see a complex text , and try to rework it and create a simple option to explore.My Another advantage is that it's all text, that we have been taught , they are related to my future profession , it is very interesting to me.My strong point is that I have a very good memory, if I know the translation of all the words that I can learn the text quickly.Finally, I want to say that my strong point is that I like to read books in English , it helps me to train visual memory and promotes the learning of new words.
Weaknesses
Now, as for my weaknesses.One my shortcomings is that I have a big language barrier , which does not help my confidence.My weakness is that I 'm afraid to speak in public , in front of a large audience , and I have a small vocabulary but I try to constantly replenish it . Probably every person studying a foreign language is more predominant weaknesses than strengths, but everyone is trying all possible ways to fix it . So if work on their language and himself can attain perfection.
Opportunities
The closest thing this part of the job for me. the only thing that will help him achieve his goal is the human desire, and a lot depends on the teacher. The teacher can give a lesson to his interest and desire to learn it subject.In my situation, my teacher makes a direct contribution to my fruitful knowledge of the language and I really like it. I really want to prepare for the lesson, which helps me to achieve my goal, thanks Natalia
Yurievna
! The first semester has opened for me a great opportunity.While I read the text, which I found new words for themselves, and this is my vocabulary is growing. This semester has been very helpful to me, I expanded my skills.
Threats
Firstly my main fear was the lack of knowledge of many words. Second, large text scared me. When I see the little texts, I feel more confident. Perhaps the most important threats to the study material for me.But more texts I teach threats become less and surely all the more.
Thank you for your attention)))
Немає коментарів:
Дописати коментар